ServLife is guided by collaborative relationships and principles. Keeping in mind the diverse contexts and cultures of the indigenous churches and communities we serve, our teams aim to think with local leaders to determine how communities can best experience God’s love rather than tell people what needs to be done.
With the ultimate goal of serving, blessing and multiplying the local church in all her beauty, ServLife has practiced these initiatives for years.
- We seek to honor God in all we do and say to always point people to Jesus Christ, the prince of peace.
- We seek to serve, bless, & multiply the Church around the world expressed in all her beauty.
- We seek out the lost, the last, and the least to offer and restore hope
- We seek to bridge resources from the west to the suffering around the world
- We seek to alleviate human suffering, hunger, and poverty
- We seek to act justly and love mercy and walk humbly before our God
- We seek to work with and through indigneous churches if they are present in the culture we are serving. If not, our goal is to see indigenous churches established