ServLife has many giving options to help you support the work you’re passionate about in the most convenient way. Please browse through these options and links and select a giving method, then check out our Investment Opportunities Page for specific needs you can currently help us meet!
- one-time gifts are greatly appreciated and a large portion of ServLife’s support, however monthly giving is essential to stability for ServLife’s Programs
- A monthly gift of a small amount can add up over time to make a huge impact
- Give online via credit, debit or electronic funds transfer
- Your gift information will be kept confidential and secure
- Give to a specific program or sponsorship
- Set up gifts to repeat monthly or annually
- Make checks out to ServLife International, Inc.
- Mail your donation to:
- ServLife International PO Box 20596 Indianapolis, IN 46220
- We will mail printed receipts for mailed in gifts on a monthly basis
- Open a fund with NCF to give to ServLife through their services
- With extensive knowledge of tax law NCF can help you maximize your giving and tax credits
- They can also help manage asset based gifts, such as stock, real estate, 401K rollover and business interest
- AmazonSmile lets you shop on Amazon and donate a percentage of your purchase to an organization or charity of your choice.
- Amazon will donate 0.5% to the ServLife when you select us on smile.amazon.com.
- See if your company will match your donation!
Gift In Kind
Our headquarters can always use supplies and gifts in kind such as: printer ink (HP Officejet Pro X476dn MFP), white copy paper, labels (Avery 5160), Kleenex, coffee (Keurig K-Cups), envelopes (6×9, 6.5×9.5, #9, #10).
Your gifts restore hope and start churches, care for children and fight poverty in India and Nepal. Planning a gift through your overall financial and estate plans, you can have a lasting impact. Contact Tim Kurth in our office to discuss more, 317-544-0484, email@example.com.
Through a donor advised fund with the National Christian Foundation*, you can give asset based gifts such as stock, real estate, 401K rollover and business interest.
* With extensive knowledge of tax law NCF can help you maximize your giving and tax credits