Sponsorship and Generosity Coordinator
Employment Type Full Time (40-50 hrs/wk)
Reports to Executive Director of ServLife International, Inc.
Based at Indianapolis, IN
Overview ServLife is looking for a motivated and experienced Sponsorship and Generosity Coordinator partners with the Executive Director and staff to oversee the sponsorship programs and Tier 3-4 donor giving.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Lead and manage the organization’s sponsorship program along with Tier 3-4 donor development.
- Modify and implement annual sponsorship and Tier 3-4 Donor plan and strategy.
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with current and potential church, corporate and foundation sponsors along with individual donors.
- Assist with and/or manage sponsorship giving campaigns and cultivate gifts.
- Plan and organize sponsorship events.
- Acquire 100 new child sponsorships each year (at $35/mo).
- Acquire 5 new Tier 3 donors ($1,000-5,000/year).
- Acquire 20 new Tier 4 donors ($10-1,000/year).
Sponsorship Oversight: 30%
- Oversee and manage the sponsorship program.
- Work with the Executive Director and staff to manage all subcontractors, interns and volunteers related to the sponsorship program.
- Project manage all child sponsorship program tasks including on-ramping new child sponsor donors, sending the child packet, updating the database and online sponsorship module, etc.
Staff and Administration: 20%
- Contribute to all shared staff projects.
- Engage in staff meetings and planning meetings.
- Assist in administrative management as needed.
Compensation $35-38,000 plus benefits based on experience
- Thoroughly committed to ServLife’s mission. (Existing donors/volunteers preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent prior experience.
- At least 2 years experience in development.
- Proven leadership, fundraising and management experience.
- Experience creating and implementing a child sponsorship program.
- Unwavering commitment to ethics and integrity in all financial matters and personal relationships.
- Proven track record of achieving revenue targets.
- High energy, self-motivated, positive attitude, flexible, team player, attention to detail and high level of initiative.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and track progress.
- Demonstrated ability to project manage tasks and a team.
- Demonstrated ability to prospect, cultivate and manage new donors.
- Strong partnership-building and event planning skills.
- Possess strong administrative and organizational skills with the ability to take initiative to complete assignments and job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel.
- Experience in eTapestry and HelpYouSponsor is a plus.
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks.
- Read The Spirituality of Fundraising by Henri Nouwen and Switch by Chip and Dan Heath.
To apply, click here and complete the application.