Nepal Field Agent
Employment Type Full Time (40-50 hrs/wk)
Reports to Executive Director of ServLife International, Inc.
Based at Kathmandu, Nepal
Overview ServLife is looking for a motivated and experienced Program Assistant to support our partners in Nepal, help coordinate and report on disaster relief efforts, and host teams from the USA.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Meet with our partner directors at least twice monthly
- Assist with partner reports to ServLife International
- Assist with field work, documentation, photography and reporting
DISASTER RELIEF EFFORTS
- Coordinate with partners to plan, execute and report on relief efforts
- Network and coordinate with other NGOs (World Food Program, Patan Church, etc) on relief efforts
- Host visiting teams including assisting with transportation, lodging and details
- Help coordinate team projects (VBS, Pastors’ Conference, disaster relief, etc)
Compensation The employee must fundraise their expenses through their church and individual supporters. Since ServLife is a non-profit charitable organization, U.S. tax payers can receive a tax-deductible receipt from ServLife when they donate funds to support a ServLife intern. The estimated cost of flights and living expenses is $3,000 plus $1,500-2,000 per month.
- Thoroughly committed to ServLife’s mission.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent prior experience.
- At least 2 years experience in management and/or operations.
- Proven leadership and management experience.
- The applicant must have a demonstrated interest in international affairs and cultures.
- Unwavering commitment to ethics and integrity in all financial matters and personal relationships.
- High energy, self motivated, positive attitude, flexible, team player, attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and track progress.
- Possess strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks.
To apply, click here and complete the application.