We added some technology to our Web site to allow you to help make a global difference and raise money for the work of ServLife International, Inc. View the current ServLife campaigns you can choose from.
Here are the various ways you can get involved:
- Make a one-time donation to a campaign (don’t need to register for this)
- Go a step further and create a team and invite others to help you raise funds for Servlife and a project
- Set a goal to raise a specific amount with your friends
- Ask others to give, join your team
- Monitor the progress and goal of what is raised
Here is How it Works (please read):
*As mentioned above, if you wish to make a one-time donation to a campaign, you do not need to register to make a donation. You just click on the desired campaign above, and click the “Make a Donation” link. You can choose to “sponsor” a team/individual if you were directed to the page by a team member or you can make a donation without sponsoring a team or individual.
*If you would like to go a step further and create a fundraising team, follow these steps:
1. The first step is to register. Click on the link for the desired campaign above, then click the ” Register” link. You will need to create a new account. The next page asks you to fill in your Name, Email, a Password, a Security Question and Answer, and contact information. The next page asks you to fill in your fundraising goal for the fundraiser.
2. Next, you can choose to:
- Register and not join a team
- Register and create a team – By creating a team you can invite family and friends to view your fundraising page and join you in supporting ServLife! (If you choose to create a team, the next page you will see allows you to enter the team’s name and fundraising goal, and set a password on the team if you’d like to control who can join the team.)
- Register and join an existing team – (If you choose to join an existing team, you can search for that team using the search box provided. If you choose to join a team, the next page you will see shows the names and team captain who are already registered on that team to help you determine if you have chosen the right team. If the team is a private team, you will be prompted to enter the team password on this page. )
3. The final page of the registration process displays a summary of all of the data that you have has entered so far. If the data looks correct, you can click “Next” to process the registration. Once the registration process has been completed, you can log into the fundraiser site at anytime to edit your personal fundraiser page!
*If you would like to create a fundraising team and want additional information, download the How the Fundraiser Site Works document.
(If you have questions or need additional assistance, please contact us online or call our office at: 317-544-0484)