Title Executive Assistant
Employment Type part time 10 hrs/wk over 3-5 days/week
Reports to Executive Director
Overview ServLife is looking for a detail-oriented, diversely-talented, extremely competent Executive Assistant to the Executive Director. This position will assist the Executive Director with administrative and practical daily tasks.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Return assigned emails.
- Schedule meetings and events.
- Book flights and travel itinerary.
- Use Word, Excel and/or PowerPoint (or Keynote) to produce materials for internal and external meetings and conferences.
- Generally supports Executive Director with any assigned tasks.
Compensation $10-14/hr based on experience
- Must possess the highest level of work ethics and integrity with the ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Possess strong administrative, communication and organizational skills with the ability to take initiative to complete assignments and job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (or Keynote).
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks on a deadline.
- Good written and verbal skills.
To apply, click here and complete the application.