Circle City Fellows is an Indianapolis based program envisioning raising up this generation and beyond as missional leaders for the flourishing of greater Indianapolis. Our mission is to equip and empower young adult leaders in greater Indianapolis to integrate their faith into work and life through a spiritual leadership formation experience.
We host a nine-month spiritual leadership formation experience comprised of weekly cohort meetings, six monthly Saturday “trainings,” and three weekend retreats that is:
- Community-focused – impacting the community of greater Indianapolis
- Relationally-connected – cohort experience where one is known and belongs
- Theologically-rooted– delving into the depths of Scripture and theology as the centerpieces for understanding God’s mission
- Personally-formative – formative for one’s character and connection with God through spiritual practices
- Culturally-relevant – practically engaged for the sake of one’s local cultural context
For more information contact David Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org, and please consider donating below!
ServLife International operates as the Fiscal Agent for donations to Circle City Fellows.