Title Administrative Assistant
Employment Type part time 10-20 hrs/wk
Reports to Office Manager
Overview ServLife is looking for a detail-oriented, task-driven administrative assistant. This position will handle processing checks, sponsorship and donor activity, and general office tasks.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Process check donations and run reports in CRM system.
- Pick up PO Box mail.
- Answer phones, assist callers and take messages.
- Manage donor mailings.
- Keep ServLife up to date on all necessary legal and membership filings.
- Pull information and make necessary contacts for delinquent sponsors and expiring credit cards on file for monthly donations.
- General office work and help out with ServLife events when needed.
Compensation $12-16/hr based on experience
- Must possess the highest level of work ethics and integrity with the ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Possess strong administrative and organizational skills with the ability to take initiative to complete assignments and job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks on a deadline.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Work at local Indianapolis, IN office.
To apply, click here and complete the application.